Saturday, May 9, 2009

New York City Here I come?

For some time now I've been considering moving to New York City. It's been a dream of mine since I was a child. I've been living in Toronto since I was 18 and I feel that I want to spend the next phase of my life in The Big Apple. I know there are lots of recently transplanted Canadians out there and am hoping some of you would be willing to pass on to me information on what you had to do to move to the US. (Process/contacts etc)

The funny thing is when I tell people what I want to do they go on and on about how hard it will be for me. They never bring up the expense of moving, no their concern is I won't know anyone. When I moved to Toronto, I didn't know anyone then either. Being a loner, not knowing people doesn't worry me, eventually I will meet people. I think it takes a certain type of personality to be able to pick up and go and well, that would be me and considering everything that is going on in my life right now, it is definitely time for this girl to pick up and move her ass outta here!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???