Friday, December 26, 2008

food coma!

Wow!!! I haven't eaten this much food in a while... I am literally in a food coma today and all of this was due to a wonderful christmas! Originally I was suppose to go to my parents in Wiarton for the holidays, but due the bad road conditions we decided it was safer if they didn't make the trek to Toronto. I'd much rather they come down for a delayed christmas when the weather is good... I was sad because I wasn't going to be with them, but the last week and especially the last couple days have make it an incredible christmas and I have my amazing friends (who I call family) to thank. I know I tell you guys all the time, but I never feel like I say it enough, you are all beyond wonderful and I am glad I have you in my life...

Lots of food, wine and laughing, that is what it is suppose to be all about!

Now I'm going to go take a nap... cause I need to prepare for the Gerard Butler movie/wii bowling night!!!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???