Friday, June 27, 2008

raw raw raw

Ok... so... I keep saying I am going back on a raw diet. i start but go back to cooked food. I love cooked food, but realize I can only eat it in moderation. Or if I do there has to be a very large salad to accompany it. So starting today... back on mostly raw. I have some cooked food I need to finish, as I refuse to waste food. But once it's gone, it's gone.

Why do you ask am I going back to it. Many reasons. I feel better, I lose weight very quickly and all my allergies go away. I've been fighting the lingering affects of Bronchitis, I feel bloated and saw myself in the mirror last night. I don't like what I see. I need to lose 20lbs. I know working out if part of it. But the raw diet is the biggest part!!! I am going to try to stick to more fresh raw. Fruits, raw nuts, greens, veggies. I find the less prep I have to do the more likely I will stick to it! The one thing I do need to make is the nut loaf. I eat that on salad all the time and to start sprouts again. I will be doing all that Sunday. It is the summer and the perfect time to get back on this.

No more excuses!!!

Raw! Raw! Raw!!!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???