Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm officially not normal...

I keep asking myself, is there something wrong with me? Right now, The Princess Bride is on. Every female I know LOVES, this movie. I can't stand it. First I don't find it funny. I should, it's meant to be. It's directed by Rob Reiner, who I like. I mean who doesn't love Meat Head. I love the actors in the movie. Second, I find it completely ridiculous. I mean, technically I should love this movie, but logically I HATE IT!

Yes I'm a horror, suspense, action movie fan. But I'm also a girl. I LOVED Sex and the City, that is all girly. I love every Audrey Hepburn movie or Marilyn Monroe movie ever made. I own Barefoot in the Park. So why don't I like The Princess Bride. That movie to me is like Jello and Tom Cruise. When ever I think of either I shudder, shake my head and go bbbwwwwaaa. I have a friend who can recite the book and the movie word for word. Like my friend Simon who can recite every Simpson's episode in character. Of course both Simon and the Simpson are funny to me. TPB is just tragic and not in a good way.

So is there something wrong with me? Or am I the normal one and something is wrong with all of you?

Spoken like a true crazy person!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???