Monday, April 7, 2008

more freakiness...

so, I mentioned a few posts ago about the computer coming on by itself... this is what just happened... i saw a flash of light come from my bathroom. The light is off there... my boy dog was laying in the area, got up, turned around, looked at where the flash came from, walked over to me with his tail down and is now curled up beside me....

Stuff like this doesn't bother me, it's been happening to me all my life... but it only started when Sarrah arrived. She is going through a lot of emotional pain right now, so it could be the negativity sparking something... but.. then again... it could have been here the entire time and I am just noticing it now..... I can be a little dense sometimes....

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???