Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It is time for a cleanse.

I need to do something to purge myself of all of these awful feelings. To purge my body of all the toxins I have accumulated. Starting next Tuesday I am doing another Master Cleanse. It's time. Since all of this has been happening my stomach is off, I as a whole am off. When I do the cleanse it is both a physical and spiritual purge. I plan on doing Yoga every day along with the cleanse.

I need to cleanse myself from the inside out. It might not wash away my sadness but it is a start. I need to heal. It will be a slow process, but it needs to be done. I also want to start reading books on Buddhism and start to learn how to meditate. Both my heart and spirit are broken and I need to fix them.

The norm is to do the cleanse for 10 days. I am going to go for as long as I need to. When I am done I need to try harder to be raw. I haven't tried hard enough.

In the end I need to find my happy place again.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???