Monday, March 15, 2010

Having a fat day!

Ever have one of those no matter how gorgeous someone tells you are you still feel like a beached whale? Yup, am having one of those days...

Today I had my 1 of 3 cooked meals for the week. I am allowed 2 more and that is it. I need to start pushing myself harder to prepare for 100% raw. I am also down to 1 coffee a day, rather than my two in the morning. Now to get off coffee all together.. UGG, really not looking forward to that.

Yesterday I was ill, fever, sore throat, exhausted. I slept pretty much all day. I woke this morning feeling tired still, but sore throat and fever gone! I think I am running myself down again. I always spread myself way too thin and though I have gotten better, it needs to stop. I keep giving my time up to others and HAVE TO STOP! If last weeks snub taught me anything it's that I am not appreciated at all. So going forward all my time will be spent on writing and having fun. I am no longer volunteering my time to anyone. Enough is enough!!!

Right... we were talking about me being fat. Since I started getting back on track with raw, I have lost 2 inches around my middle. The rule of thumb is you lose weight first, the last place you gained it. That is my tummy and waist area. My ass is another issue. I know I need to start working out again. It truly is the only way I will ever lose the huge bootie. I will always have a bootie, I could just use with a smaller one. Raw can only do so much, if I want to see permanent results I need to start working out and consistently. I know in may I said I was doing the yoga challenge, but I think I need to start it in April and combine both the Raw Challenge and the Yoga Challenge. I think what I need is someone to kick me in the work out pants and motivate me to get physical again... ya... that's the ticket...

Time to go chop up my fruits and veggies for tomorrow.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???