Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TV or not TV...

That is the question...

Ya, ya... ripping off Shakespeare AGAIN...

Am currently debating if I should cancel my cable.. or at least cut it down to basic. I almost never watch it and when I do, it's always the same 4 channels... cp24 (I can get this on the web), spike (and only to watch csi... which i can get on dvd), showcase (all of which i can get on dvd) and scream....

I haven't even had the cable on in the last month, other than last sunday morning when the propane explosion happened. Instead, I've been writing, listening to music, or watching DVD's. I've lost all interest in cable otherwise... literally a thousand channels and nothing on.

I also need to start considering finances and cutting out the unnecessary expenses... me thinks ... cable will be the first pound of flesh to go...

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???