Sunday, August 17, 2008

My wii Fit and I are fighting today

I should be proud of myself. I am day 14 with my wii Fit (only taking one day off) and have lost 6 lbs so far. I would have to say that is pretty damn amazing. Then I stepped on Mr. wii Fit (yes I attribute the machine to a male) and... I gained 2 lbs. 2lbs? How is that possible. How in one day could I gain 2 lbs? I replayed yesterday's events in my head. I worked out, barely ate anything and was running around all afternoon... shouldn't I have lost 2 lbs...

I am very, very confused. I checked to make sure the clothing I have been wearing when getting weighed is the same. Check. Empty stomach. Check. Went over what I did again in my head yesterday. Check. I even did more aerobic than strength training. Check.... So... why did I gain weight? Mr wii Fit even asked me similar questions and when I replied I didn't know why I gained 2 lbs, he ... asked me.. "Are you sure you don't know the answer to that question?" I am already super self conscious right now. I gained weight due to be immobile for 2 months (sprained knee) and am working my ass off (literally) to lose that weight and get back into shape. Having a stupid computer talk down to me isn't helping right now.

So... what am I going to do.. I am going to go and beat up the boxing guy.

oh.. and...

Mr. wii Fit... Your a jerk!!!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???