Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time to move...

I've got that need to move itch... Though I don't have to move, I love my apartment, it is too expensive and too far from downtown. So... it's time to start looking for a new lair for this girl.

Here is what I'm looking for.

1 or 2 bedroom
dog friendly, 2 quiet shih tzu's.
artist friendly - would like to find an apartment in a house that has other artist's/writers/musicians
in a house, possibly with a back yard or deck
laundry on site (though not a deal breaker)
location - between the annex to roncesvalles - along bloor line would be preferred.
close to subway or streetcar line

Time frame - after March. Though I would prefer to move in June, am willing to move if something awesome comes my way :)

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???