Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My girls

In about a month one of my dearest friends will be back in Toronto and all my girls will be back together. I know I did a list of 100 things I wanted to do in 2010, but I think doing a list of all the things I want to do with my girls is more important.

These aren't in any specific order. I just want to do them before the end of the year with them and all my other girls.

Spend a day on Centre Island - DONE
Ride the Ferris Wheel with Anna - DONE
Road trip to Salem
Go on a picnic in High Park (Cindy has a basket)
Hit as many haunts as we can in the month of October.
Eat in a Moroccan restaurant, complete with Belly Dancers.
Go Salsa dancing
Spend a spa day together
Cemetery Crawl
Go to a Baseball game and drink warm beer
Dress to the Nines for no reason at all and go to a Martini Bar - DONE but doesn't mean we won't do it again

I think this list... might be growing!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???