Friday, October 16, 2009

Weird Ass Dreams

On a good night, I don't sleep... and when I do it is in fits. The last month I've been plagued with nightmares, last night was one of the weirdest. What the hell does this one mean.

A 5 year old girl, with a bad bowl cut, is stuck in a well. (this girl is a former friend of mine who I only met when she was in her 20's, so have no clue what she would look like as a kid). The kid could easily get out, she isn't hurt, there is a ladder. Her Mom is standing beside me calling out her daughters name and begging everyone around to help get her out. I'm standing calm and looking amused at the chaos. The little girl refuses help from EVERYONE. And keeps insisting that the only person she will let rescue her is me. She is very stubborn and actually gets upset when others try to pull her out...

I have no clue how the dream ends. Maybe it didn't...

I know this doesn't sound very nightmarish... it was.. you had to be there...

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???